5.17.2008

Capt. Landon Bastow

Friday was a big day for Landon - he was promoted from Lieutenant to Captain in a promotion ceremony held at work. Two other guys were also promoted in rank and Grant and I were there to witness it. The colonel led him in reciting the oath, then I and one of his bosses, Maj. Sperl, pinned on his new rank. Not only does his rank increase, but so does the paycheck - I'm excited for that!

There were a few refreshments served afterwards and then later that night we had dinner at Romano's Macaroni Grill.
Way to go Landon!

5 comments:

  1. WAY TO GO LANDON!! what an awesome thing for him and you... That is such a SWEET picture of Grant..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Landon! That's awesome. Wish I had known yesterday when I saw him at church.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katy
    This is Candice I went to EAC with you we use to hang out! I saw your blog on Chelsea so I thought I would check it out. Your family is darling! I have a blog to www.mooreloving.blogspot.com Come check our family out! I would love to add you to my friends if that is okay with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey awesome Landon, a Captain. The pics of you guys are darling, Grant is such a sweet heart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not anonymous I'm mom I just pushed the wrong button, duh

    ReplyDelete