6.19.2011

Preston's giveaway winner

Can I first just say a big THANK YOU? 

This was my first time ever doing a giveaway of any sort and I'm so glad that you all dropped by to enter! Also, I'm grateful for any help - through donations or spreading the word - you gave.  If you look to the right - - - - - > you'll see that we've raised almost $100 since last week!  Thank you so much. It really warms my heart to imagine the help we've given to someone looking to adopt little Preston. And if only Preston knew about all you out there, I'm sure it would make him feel so good as well.

I TRULY wish that I could have made something special for all of you - it kind of bummed me out when I reminded myself that only one of you would receive it!  But, that lucky gal is:

Samantha!!

Thank you again for all who entered and for all who've contributed in any way since introducing Preston here several weeks ago.   You're all great!

**Oh, and I was mistaken about one thing in my earlier giveaway post:  I'd been telling myself that this special 5/5/5 fundraising effort ended July 1st, but I am wrong. It ends July 31st!  We are moving soon so it's not likely I'll do another fundraising giveaway, but don't be surprised if you see one either since we have a whole month left.


Now, I'm off with Landon on our week long cruise!! I'm leaving the U.S. 
 a 28-year-old and a returning as a 29-year-old!   

1 comment:

  1. Eeek! I'm SO excited! And even more excited for Dear Little Preston and all that you are doing for him! You. are. fantastic. And I just got your email... and wrote you back! A million times thanks my dear!

    ReplyDelete