November 12-15
Long Beach Port - beautiful skyline view as we departed
my favorite of the towel animals left by the housekeeper
Ensenada, Mexico
*seemingly innocent looking seagull - but if you dared try eating your breakfast outside, these birds swooped in unabashedly and stole your food!
the picture wherein I thought I looked like a supermodel - the swing of the hair, the easy-going, 'I'm on a vacation' smile...so I may not be a supermodel, but every 1000 pictures or so I think I look okay and then that picture becomes my go-to photo for a long while.
La Bufadora (30 minutes from Ensenada)
Guess I should introduce my family:
Me - Mom (Linda) - Sundae (younger sister) - Shelsi (older sister)
Next time I go shopping in Mexico I'm wearing a shirt that says: "No I don't want any prescription drugs and I'm too cheap to haggle with so don't waste your breath." Landon speaks Spanish -he can help me translate that for the shirt.
The story of this lovely private table: for dinner the first night we sat with another group of four (such is the custom if you are in a smaller group). Two men part of this other group where the most obnoxious people - complained the whole time, hassled the wait staff, and proceeded to get more and more drunk as dinner went on. My sisters, mom, and I all quickly ate our meal and as left looked at each other wide-eyed - wondering if each other noticed how insanely uncomfortable we all were with this yahoos. That night I requested a move to another table and luckily they gave us a private table!
This is Saturday night at the Formal Night meal - desserts on the table so this was just after filling up on lobster and Cornish game hen.
The favorite dessert of the cruise was the Chocolate Melting Cake - a glorious, gooey cake served with ice cream. We started off the trip just sharing, then, yeah - we realized we all needed our own.








looks like you all had a blast and you all look beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThat looks lovely! What a fun girls vacation:)
ReplyDeletePic's look great of you guys but I'm never eating again...
ReplyDelete