10.20.2010

never want to forget

k:

...your words at 15 1/2 months: ma ma, da, ball, nana (banana)

...how you start walking backwards when you want to sit on our laps or to pick you up to put the basketball in the hoop - hard to describe, but it's adorable and hilarious

...your slobbery kisses

...your perpetually tan skin and light brown hair

...how you take naps and go to bed so well right now. Turning off the light and snuggling with you on the glider chair is your signal to relax and fall asleep. It's one of my favorite times with you everyday.

...if I live a hundred years, I never want to forget this smile and laugh




g:

...the way you are constantly trying to repeat sounds right now and love when we recite the alphabet with you

...how you know that 2 comes after 1 and sometimes know that 3 follows 2

...you no longer wait in your room and yell for us when you wake up - you just get out of bed and come into our room

...your catching and throwing skills are great now - so proud

...that with all this increase in skills, so has the willfulness increased.  You now try to push limits and are not above tantrum crying if things aren't going your way

...how I look at you and have a hard time seeing the baby we once had. I feel happy and excited for the future, yet incredibly sad at the same time. 


3 comments:

  1. Your little guys are just adorable...I would guess that even Grant's tantrums are pretty cute! (Probably not for you though!)

    I have a question for you, since you are somewhere in that area--My hubby has a conference in Longbeach in a few weeks and I'm coming with him--without kids (woohoo!!) what should we make sure we go do/see/eat? I've been to LA one time before, but only for a wedding and part of another day...so I pretty much just got to a bit of Hollywood. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boys are absolutely precious! So darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What sweet little boys and what a proud mama!!!

    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete