Position: my picture-uploader person
When to start: immediately
Pay: my undying admiration and the occasional baked good
I can't seem to upload pictures and update this blog to save my life lately - and I've got some major adorable and/or fun pictures to share. For instance, Grant likes to walk around with his hands in his pockets now. So cute. That level of cuteness is what I'm talking about.
A bunch of words are no fun without pictures.








I've fallen into the same mess recently... Some times it just takes a little bit too long, longer than I want to spend making a blog post. I think I like too far away to do it for you, but here's hoping you can find some time, since those boys definitely look like cuties (in the header)!
ReplyDeleteI'm right there with you Katy. I got nothin'.
ReplyDeleteDitto!! My blog was horribly neglected till I discovered how to upload/email/blog from my phone!! If you can email from your phone, you should give it a try. I feel like a respectable blogger (and mother to the grandchildren) again!! :-)
ReplyDeleteI know switching sucks, but Wordpress is SO much better for uploading photos! I'm spoiled with Lightroom, but with the program I can send any number of photos to my blog all with one click!
ReplyDelete