I have this whole world of photos on my phone - funny, adorable snippets of my life that just live on the phone and haven't seen the light of day. They are moments I wouldn't have in picture form otherwise since I don't carry my large camera with me everywhere.
from the phone (so good from a phone!) Oct 2009 - base yard sale
I finally set out to download them to the computer and share some of them. And actually, some of these aren't from the phone - some are just ones I've been meaning to share. Grant's just too funny not to.

from phone: Handy Manny birthday party back in April

newest discovery - hands fit in pockets (above from phone)
hat that Sarah brought over - remember Sarah? Love her.
what he's doing when he's NOT taking something from brother
I was doing a lot of sewing I suppose - that's how I wear my measuring tape

I deliberate endlessly about the most insignificant of details, so you can only imagine how much thought went into which new car seat to get for Grant - ended up with the same brand as his previous (now Kyle's seat): Britax. And I'm really liking it.
Malia is one of Grant's sweetest little friends - plays so nice with him and he adores her. She always says "I love you, Grant" when she leaves. Melts your heart!

from phone: just last week, I took Grant for a haircut and lunch next door at Pina's Mexican Food
from phone: the next day, he had scheduled dental procedures done in the hospital. Didn't have to stay overnight, but they worked on him for over four hours. The nurses gave him this giant Goofy - perfect for our Mickey Mouse/Disney lover. *Kyle's up next!








Love the pictures of him with his hands in his pockets. He looks like such a little man! Cute.
ReplyDeleteHe is seriously adorable. Gotta love that little smile.
ReplyDeleteYeah. Your phone takes good pictures! That one of Grant and your husband is SO. SO. CUTE!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete