1)
.jpg)
This boy trying to drink out of a bigger-boy cup
(I love those eyes and that shirt - 18 month size by the way)

2)
(when I we got to the party - I was thinking 'Are you kidding me?' Sometimes I think I'm so clever and can put together a cute party, but this party kicked my party's trash. All the kids got Handy Manny shirts, felt tool belt, and personalized tool box)
3)
Homemade Oreos(chocolate cake mix cookies and vanilla frosting - with all the baking I like to do, how is possible that I don't have a cake stand? I could easily pick one up at Target for less than $20, but instead I just write about it and show my rigged version of a cake plate: a plate atop an upside-down bowl)


.jpg)









Yum on the homemade oreos!! And personalized toolboxes?? Wow!
ReplyDeleteI think it's great that you improvise a cake stand...saves $ and especially space!
ReplyDeleteSeriously, too cute! I want to pinch and squeeze both of them! Your family makes beautiful babies! I LOVE cake cookies! My mom use to make them all the time! And lastly, I am sure you have seen the thriftstore made cakestands and your "rigged" version isn't too far off! They turn out super cute! And all it would take is some glue! Just a thought. :)
ReplyDeleteThose cookies are EVIL and DECLICIOUS! They helped me get through the 5 weeks in the hospital with Macy, which I have to work at getting off :)
ReplyDeleteYour boys are SOOO cute! I love how creative your older son is, how clever to line the cans up that way!!
I love your "homemade" cake plate! You can't buy one that cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the email! I know having great friends, like you, will make the separation a little easier! Even if it is only though blogs and emails!
We are headed over to California next week! I think we are hitting Disney land on Thursday and Friday. I asked Rick if he had Landon't #, but for some reason it is not in his phone. If you guys are not busy maybe we could get together. We will be in San Diego Mon and Tue, but on Wed. we are headed up to DL area!
Here is Rick's cell # (he is much better at answering his phone) 702-335-2898.
Let us know if we could get together!
The boys are SO cute! Love Kyle's smile and Grant couldn't be cuter. YUM-O with the cookies! Mmmmm.
ReplyDeleteAre you just now discovering cake cookies too?!? I'm IN LOVE. {sigh}
ReplyDeleteAnd the boys??! Oh. My. GRACIOUS. I want to eat them up, I love them so!