4.27.2010

ten on tuesday 4/27

1. You'll never guess when the last episode of LOST is showing. That's right, May 23rd. With last year being the only exception, May 23rd has proven to be a significant day for us every year for the past 4 years, so I was totally not-surprised (and a little weirded out) to learn the date of the series finale. I'll show photo-proof of these cosmic-happenings later.

2. Until a few years ago, I thought my mom had invented the idea of putting leftover frosting in between graham crackers. I guess everybody's mom did that.

3. I can't imagine life without Craigslist and Ebay.

4. Kyle is astounding us with his latest articulation (I love alliteration). This past week he began saying "da-da-da" like crazy.

5. It causes me physical pain to see my boys grow up and transition. Now, Kyle - at about 28 lbs - is way too big for his carrier and I have to move him up to a different car seat. The thought of putting away the baby carrier is causing me much emotional distress.

6. While Landon was gone, I was doing really well with watching what I ate. Now I'm doing really well with exercising (especially weight training) and the eating isn't what it should be. Why am I not able to pull the two together? Geez.

7. I can't wait for Mother's Day (for obvious reasons), but mainly to share my new favorite poem about motherhood. I need to figure out a way to have it in our home.

8. On Wednesdays, we go to speech therapy at the hospital and eat at a little cafeteria there beforehand. One of the gals there is so sweet to Grant and Kyle - she fawns over them and gives them little treats. Plus she gives me the hospital staff discount when I go to pay for our food! What a sweetheart.

9. I had a hard time with this week's Ten on Tuesday for some reason.

10. I don't post enough about my faith - so let me just reiterate how grateful I am for the Gospel of Jesus Christ in my life. I can't even possibly imagine my life without this strong spiritual foundation.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you included #10... I often forget to include my spiritual life in my 10 list too... even though it's a pretty big part of my life. I just always feel like everyone (family) wants to only hear about the boys, LOL.

    Oh, and last week my 10 was REALLY hard to think of... and this week was breezy.

    Glad you're doing this with me ;-)

    ReplyDelete