2.02.2010

ten on tuesday

I saw this idea on another blog recently & decided to adopt for my own. Every Tuesday I write 10 things about myself, our family, or what's going on - whatever. Call it yet another adventure in narcissism...I call it 'recording my personal and family history.' My children's children's children will be so happy that I recorded my random tidbits so they'll know what a big nerd-o I was.

1. I hate cantaloupe. If my choice was between death or a slice of cantaloupe-I'd choose death.

2. You'll find me watching Headlines every Monday on Leno - hilarious!!

3. Dairy Queen and I share a birthday - it doesn't surprise me that our mutual love has a cosmic connection.

4. I love my Kitchen aid mixer.

5. Landon and I can recite from memory the spoken intro to Law Order (the one that begins "In the criminal justice system...") Just ask me...I'll prove it.

6. In the same vein, I know every word to a few movies. Maverick (with Mel Gibson & Jodie Foster) is one of them.

7. For you long time Arizona dwellers, I was on the Wallace & Ladmo Show when I was six. Not just in the audience - I was actually on the stage and got a Ladmo bag.

8. I think snakes are pretty cool.

9. I like to eat healthy foods and want to eat nutritiously, but I really need someone to come in and prepare it for me.

10. Tonight the final season of LOST begins. After our summer marathon-watching of the previous seasons, we're ready. Bring it on.

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea--I'm excited to know more random things about you!
    I am in love with headlines. So. So. Funny. And LOST! I don't think I have been so excited for a show to start in, I don't know, FOREVER!

    ReplyDelete