...is it really Tuesday again? Maybe I should have called this 'Ten on Every Other Tuesday'.
1. I think Samantha Brown from the Travel Channel has the best job in the world. She gets paid to travel all over the world, stay at the best hotels, and experience all the amenities the area has to offer. If I wasn't a mother or trained school teacher, I'd be vying for her job. Or I'd be a professional cake decorator - either one.
2. My new favorite cereal is the Fiber One Honey Clusters cereal. It has a whopping 13 grams of fiber! Add a banana to that and it means I stay full all morning and out of the chocolate chips.
3. I'm going to be horribly sad when we move someday and we are no longer within 30 minutes of Disneyland.
4. I avoided taking several classes in college and got my 2 year junior college degree much faster thanks to a little thing called CLEP exams - - take a test and if you score well enough on it, you don't have to take that class AND it counts toward graduation requirements.
5. I'm terrible at being decisive.
6. One of my favorite books growing up was Summer of My German Soldier (Bette Greene), followed by Walk Two Moons (Sharon Creech), and currently I've really enjoyed The Hunger Games (Suzanne Collins). Okay, okay...I also love the Twilight Series. LOVE it. I'm not ashamed to admit it.
7. The show 30 Rock is seriously funny. I didn't 'get it' at first, but it has grown on Landon and I BIG time.
8. I have too many favorite shows which probably means I watch too much T.V.
9. February 5th was my brother Larry's birthday. He would have been 32 this year. I found out I was pregnant with Kyle not long after Larry passed and in memory, we gave Kyle the middle name of Lawrence.
10. I bite my nails. It's my one flaw.








Umm... totally agree with #1! Jealous!
ReplyDeleteAnd, I love, LOVE, LOVE Summer of My German Solider and Walk Two Moons {though, I didn't read either of them until college.... does that date me?}.
We are very much alike, my friend! :-)
ReplyDelete