2.13.2010

behind bars


Overnight, this boy has gone from a little rolling and wiggling around the room to crawling on his belly all over the house. He's opening cabinets and getting up on his knees to reach things. He seems to have inherited Grant's search-and-destroy skills already. He's also losing the cuddliness - he squirms and reaches and looks and moves constantly when you hold him. It's as if the world has just opened up to him and he must investigate everything he can at once. Oh, and he's getting another tooth on the top. Geesh, will this kid stop growing up so fast?
snot and slobber - lovely

I do get moments of respite when I put him in his crib to play. Grant likes to play with him through the slats - it's nice to have them to entertain each other...that is, when the bigger one isn't stealing the younger one's toys.


I do love this 6/7 month age though. I think it's my favorite age - they are so chubby, smiley, starting to do things, and their personality starts to really come out. I think I can predict that Kyle will be a laid-back kid with a good sense of humor.
(ahem..like someone else I know...name starts with a 'K' and ends in 'aty')

To take after Landon, he'd have to be talking about interest rates in kindergarten and we aren't there yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment