I love it when we have a perfect day (they don't happen often).
*Don't you love days that are perfect for no spectacular reason, but the
ordinary things you did were just more enjoyable?
going to a baptism - chatting with friends
Landon getting time with the boys while I was gone
Grant actually taking a nap and actually not waking up grumpy
shopping at Costco altogether - fun and strangely efficient
enjoyable dinner at Red Lobster (which may or may not have included a large piece of chocolate cake)
Kyle laughing hysterically at Grant's peek-a-boo game in the backseat - hysterically! For like 20 seconds
We looked at each other - all with full bellies & warm laughter - and I thought:
**We are so rich**








I love days like these! Hooray for perfect days!!
ReplyDeleteJust stumbled across your blog from That Wife's. :) Those boys are ADORABLE! And I went shopping with my husband tonight at Costco too--we don't have a card but I was borrowing my brother's, and we all kind of fanned out--divide and conquer, I guess. I think it actually is best to go there with more than one person!
ReplyDelete