Any attempts made to whittle down the pictures and only show a few were ultimately fruitless. Not even going to try. Most were just too darn good and/or funny & decision-making gives me heart troubles.
Sunday, November 29, 2009
5 months old
As timing would have it, his blessing fell exactly on his 5 month birthday. Just as was done when Grant was blessed, Kyle wore the outfit that Landon wore on his blessing day some 30 years ago. Here's a picture of Grant to prove it:
(Grant - August 2006 - my heart hurts to see him this little as I long for him to be my tiny baby again...but I digress)
Now, it shouldn't be so difficult to take a picture of a small family. Just look forward, everyone over the age of 2 smiles, and the picture is snapped. We successfully did it back in 2006 at Grant's blessing:
We only added one more person - how did taking the same picture become that much more difficult?
now we've lost mommy
If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times - we are so fortunate and blessed to have our sweet Kyle in the family and this was yet another day to celebrate his arrival.








Oh Katy, you are too funny!!
ReplyDeleteBoth of your boys are seriously adorable! I love the first picture. And all of your attemps at a family picture were too funny! I practically have to stand on my head and yodel to get my kids to look at the camera--and I swear I feel like I won the lottery if they are smiling!
ReplyDeletethose family pictures totally made me laugh. i miss you! thanks for your comment on my blog:) Kyle looks so cute in that outfit and how cool they got to wear the same one. The other day Seth said "have you seen katy's new son?"
ReplyDeleteME: Pictures of him. Why?
Seth: "wow, he's a cute kid. I mean like really cute"
Me: "ha ha, I know. How did you see him"
Seth: "their blog"
Me: "you actually clicked on a blog.. huh?!"
The end
Moral of the story your boys are DANG cute!