10.12.2009

two things that made me happy last week

1) Jim and Pam finally getting married!! (from The Office if you don't follow!) I loved the ode to the youtube wedding aisle dancing - I just had a big smile on my face during that part! Is it silly to be happy over the wedding of two people I've never met....never mind that they are fictional characters??

2) Re-watching wedding scene from the above episode and dancing with my Grant - who thought it was hilarious. Then, Daddy & Kyle got up to join us in our dancing. When the song ended, I look over at Kyle - he has a big, big smile on his face and as I smile back and do the whole baby-speak thing...he starts exploding in hysterical laughter. Not just once, but three times! What I wouldn't have given to have video or a picture of that. I'll just have to replay this silly moment with my boys over and over in my brain instead. Or - as was suggested in the last Office episode - take a
mental picture.



(these pictures have nothing to do with what I wrote-just think they are funny)

has it been related adequately how much this kid loves Mickey?

3 comments:

  1. such cute pics of your boys! Isn't a spontaneous dance party the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you are teaching your children to love The Office at such a young age. It's never too soon, right?

    That was such a good episode. To be honest, I really loved the beginning when Dwight made everyone barf all over the place.

    ReplyDelete