*Since it's not very often I perfect indoor light I have to do what I have to do - - shoot in shutter priority mode and up the ISO (don't I sound so fancy? for the most part I really don't know what I'm talking about)
Rule #2: watch out for overly bright light sources behind your subject
*Oops.
Rule #3: blurry photos = bad. erase them.
*thanks to this girl and her amazing blog, I've embraced those blurry photos that I love. Blurry is okay. It's really okay. Every photo-blurry or not-tells the story of life.
Rule #4: hey, clean up a little
*just threw that one in there for fun. I try to clean up whatever will just show in the pictures if only to keep the pretense that I'm a good housekeeper. But that's life right now - messy rooms, playing with babies, and taking pictures of it all.
Some rules were just meant to be broken.








YES! Some rules ARE meant to be broken! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd poor Kyle... teething is the pits.
Hi,
ReplyDeleteMy name is Valarie Theurer. I am "stalking" you from Becky Higgins blog. I am in desperate search of her "life story" pages she had for download on her blog last July. We are offering this for our Super Saturday---this Saturday!!! Unfortunately her link is broken and I have been unable to contact her directly. Do you happen to have her "life story" pages saved? If you could possibly send them to me I would be forever grateful. My email address is: valtheurer@hotmail.com
Thanks so much,
Val Theurer