When I'm not caring for him...

or him...
...I like to make things. I've been scrapbooking for a long time and recently took up card-making thanks to a card swap group I joined a year ago. Once a month I make a certain number of cards (depending on the number of gals attending the swap) and then we get together to exchange them. We all come away with a variety of beautiful cards and I'm hopelessly addicted.
Two special gals I know - 1) a friend who used to live near us and 2) my sister-in-law - both gave birth to adorable babies this week (the new baby girl on the 12th and our new nephew was born today! )
I just (finally) sent off their packages with something special I worked on for them included. They should get them very soon, so I'll just put up this little sneak peek for now...I'll post a few more once I know they've received it.
As if I'm not crazy enough, I am actually want to venture into quilting! As if I don't spend enough money and time on my other hobbies....I'm terminally insane. I just know it.
Welcome to the world Ellie and Evan!








So cute! (Your little guys AND yor crafties...) Don't know how you make time for all that with two little ones--I haven't scrapbooked in I don't even know how long--
ReplyDeleteThank goodness for blogs, or else everything would be undocumented and forgotten!
I love how cute and simple these cards are. AWESOME! Nicely done! And you gift albums are AWESOME!
ReplyDeleteOww! I've always wanted to do the whole card swap thing, but I just don't think I am a good scrapbooker. Your cards are cute!
ReplyDeleteAnd I have been such a comment slacker lately. Sorry! Thank for the info on changing the fonts to the blog titles. I tried it at least four times--but it never worked. So I sorta gave up on it.
Nicce blog
ReplyDelete