9.29.2009

finally

I finally sent off those congrats-new-baby packages and they finally received them. So now I can finally post some pictures of these albums. Here's a just a tid bit from each album - one for a boy who will now be spoiled by two older sisters, one for girl who gets to have her daddy wrapped around her finger instead of him going away for a long time (hooray!).
both E babies - the other is the same, only blue & minus the flower
title page
page for the stats
page for each month of baby's first year


to end it, a little page to write a few sweet nothings.

There you have it - not that extravagant, huh? (I like to let the photographs take center stage) But I look forward to making stuff like this as my creative outlet and all.

* * *
Today we finally got out of the house for something non-appointment or non-errand in nature. Thanks Miraleste Library for the beautiful view.


Story time @ the library was both educational and engaging...and we got to do some wiggling.


wouldn't you agree Grant?


*guess who is now cracking up with laughter every time you undress him and remove his arms from his shirt? The little guy not pictured here who is turning 3 months old in a few days.

7 comments:

  1. The albums are so cute! And as always, Grant is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute books! And as always, you and your work are simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw your lovely (and insightful) comment on That wife and followed it to your adorable blog...so cute.

    How do you get your titles in a different font?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The books turned out amazing- of course!
    And don't you just love storytime at Miraleste?! I miss it so much, especially after visiting storytime at the base library last week. What a disappointment!
    I miss you!! Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're AWE.SOME. Thanks so much for the info!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katy, I LOVE my new album!! You are so creative!! And so very thoughtful. Thank you Friend!

    And, as always, Granty is SO a-dorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so great. I'm just now starting JAckson's album, now that he's 18 months- sheesh! I may be using some of these templates to help me breeze through the last 18 months so I can get caught up. Does THAT ever happen? :)

    ReplyDelete