5.01.2009

Footsie

This was all that NB would give us yesterday! I guess he was facing 'down' (as if looking towards my back) as I lay there on the exam table and just wasn't in the mood to move around, so the doctor couldn't get any good face or profile pictures. This may be one of our last chances for an adorable little profile before we see him in person - he'll be getting a gentle swat on his cute, newborn behind for that one! (Doesn't he realize who his mother is?? That she thrives on pictures??)


He's still got some room to move around (I could have told you that without the ultrasound - he's always wiggling and turning) and the doctor again measured everything diligently like he always does. I'm now totally envisioning a mini-Landon in there now because the doctor clearly stated he has quite long arms and long legs. Still has a good, large belly measurement and interestingly enough, his weight right now is estimated at what Grant was when he was born: 5 lbs 12 oz.

I thought 38 weeks was considered full-term, but the doctor told me 37 weeks + is full term. You learn something new everyday. Then the doctor said that considering his size and 37 weeks being full term, I could be having this baby in as little as 4 weeks. Why does that sound crazy close?! We'll see what really happens, but it would be smart to not dilly-dally too much on that "Before Baby" list. Still have some shopping and organizing to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment