Now for a warning: the following picture will cause you break out in major smiles. I know it can get disgustingly predictable for a mom to go on and on about how sweet her little child is - blah, blah, blah - but I'm sorry. This face is just the most special, sweetest, and cutest face I've ever seen.
I take lots of pictures of Grant and they all capture tiny bits of his personality, but occasionally I get a picture that just sums him up so well at a particular age (in this case, the friendly smile and graham cracker in hand). We also made the connection that this picture showcases two of the things we are quite proud of - our son (of course) and our food storage rotation system (I should do a whole post on that! Landon did a great job planning it out and setting it up...)
Grant is turning 3 in just 3 weeks from today - I'd give anything to turn him into a newborn and do this all over again, but I guess I'll enjoy this happy, sweet, yet turning more independent stage he is in now.








OMG. He is so grown up!! I miss that smile and sweet little boy so much! And I can hardly believe that he is going to be THREE!! It's just not possible!!
ReplyDeleteHe is so darn cute!! I love that 3rd picture of him!
ReplyDeleteThis food storage system is so inspiring! I think I'm going to have to show it to my husband.
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, he is adorable.
Katy, what a cute little guy you have! And I'm so happy for you with number two on the way, it's lots of fun...as a side note, if you WOULD do a whole post about your foodstorage rotation system, that would be awesome! Rustin and I are always trying to make ours more practical and accessable...any bright ideas would be great!
ReplyDeleteThat boy is too cute!! Thanks for coming by today. I felt like I hadn't seen you in forever!
ReplyDelete