10.17.2008

I can no longer say I don't win anything!

I'm always entering sweepstakes/drawings on the Creating Keepsakes & Simple Scrapbooks websites - they offer some great prizes and who doesn't like to win some cool new supplies? About a week ago, I got an email from someone at CK that I was one of a few winners of the Color My World Sweepstakes! Whoo-hoo! Before this email, I was resigned to the belief that I would never win any sweepstakes, but now I have a few new goodies to prove otherwise!
What's in the prize? A large stack of black & white paper {which I love!} from Rusty Pickle and Imaginesce , scrapbook paint, 7Gypsies rub-ons, set of glitter (not shown) and what I assume are scrabook pens by Copic - though looking at them more it seems that they are for detailed coloring on stamps. Now to find the time to use the supplies....

7 comments:

  1. Oh that is so cool! I will have to go try my luck now. Congrats on the win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOH! I wish I was there to help you use them! hehe :) Yay for winning {FREE!!} stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I loved making those prize calls when I worked at CK. Talking with readers was one of the highlights of my day. Glad you got a communique and free stuff from the staff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! Maybe someday I'll win something too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU WON! That's so funny. I remember you talking about entering all that stuff. You lucky girl... Looks like great prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! I wish I would win something! I would love some scrapbooking supplies. Have fun with that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so happy for you. Winning anything is awesome, good for you! Have fun with all your new stuff!

    ReplyDelete