Later I get a phone call saying that after the flight, he and some of the other guys got a picture with him! The funny thing about seeing Neil Patrick Harris at the airport is that I know I saw him once in Westwood (UCLA) back in 2006 and Landon claims he didn't, so he's always making fun of me and declaring that he too sees Neil Patrick Harris in random places all the time. Very funny, Landon.
Now with this second sighting in two years....maybe we're not finding him...maybe he's following us. Think about it.








Wow, so exciting! I would have loved to see Doogie Howser! A few months back I swear I saw Shaquille O'Neal. He plays for the Phoenix Suns now so it's totally possible. Of course, considering the area of Phoenix I was in and the car he was driving, it probably wasn't him. But it could have been...
ReplyDeleteYou guys are so funny! If you want to have a face to face with The Doogmister, I'll have my people contact his people and we can all do lunch! J/K I wish I had connections like that.
ReplyDeleteKaty! You are so funny! You crack me up! So, when will you be coming back our way so we can have a girl's night?
ReplyDeleteThat is a funny story. I loved Doogie Howser when I was a kid!
ReplyDelete