
Here are the {almost} brand new dressers! We luckily found them through the ever wonderful craigslist. They're the exact dressers I've had my eye on at Pottery Barn but - instead of paying an arm-and-a-leg for each dresser -
we got both for the price of what
one would have cost new at PB. On our drive to Burbank to pick them up, Landon warned me that while we were told they were in very good condition, be prepared for a few scratches or less than perfect marks since they are pre-owned. Yet when we got there, we didn't find a single imperfection-you could have told me they were just bought yesterday and I would have believed it. They are
huge and
heavy and just what I wanted. With all the moving we do, it's also nice to have two tall dressers because they take up less of a footprint in the room and we each have plenty of drawer space.

Still searching: nightstands and cal king sized bed in this same Valencia style from PB. Maybe craigslist will come through again-probably not, in which case I will be looking for donations. Please send cash and checks to....just kidding. But since I have Pottery Barn taste on a WalMart budget, we'll just keep on saving up - and then...farewell mismatched nightstands!
LOL! GREAT deal!!! I love craigs list .... when we had to buy the new furniture ... we sent $325 .. I added it all up and it would have been over $4500 if we bought it all new...... (for $325 we got a couch, love seat, 2 chairs, a media center, 2 IKEA bookcases to match the ones we already own, a rug and a sewing machine cabinet and stool!) So it can be done on a walmart budget just keep your eyes open.
ReplyDelete