I really enjoyed our overnight stay-we relaxed, made s'mores around the campfire, and chatted with our friends. Sleeping in the tent wasn't bad at all because we had our blow-up mattress from home. After such a long break, I think I'm back in the camping mode and hope we can find time to go more often. As Grant gets bigger, I'm sure he'll love it too. Here's some highlights:
Our marvelous tent
Grant's new favorite: Golden Grahams
preparing tin foil dinners for Friday night dinner - Landon, Seth, Lacey, & Kristen
Saturday morning
the most gorgeous picture ever taken of me...hmm. But Grant looks like he's enjoying his first camping trip!
...and a ball
the men: Seth, Flynt, & Landon
(apparently that is Flynt's 'I-love-camping-and-cooking-breakfast-for-the-women' face)
me, Kristen, & Lacey (we have no special camping faces)








Oh, such a FUN trip! I need to post my pictures! I will soon. Thanks for coming. It was so much fun being together. We should definitely do it again... soon... with running water:)
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had a nice time. Hope it wasn't to hot.
ReplyDeleteFun times!! I'm ready to go again, just no more pictures of me ok?! Speaking of pictures, will you both email me some copies? :)
ReplyDeleteHey there. How fun on the camping,I haven't been camping in years and are SOOO not down with camping, I'm to afraid of getting eaten by a bear...
ReplyDeleteI was looking at your pictures of camping, and I see someone I know besides you and Landon--Flynt, I know him I went to school with him, and he lived just down the street from me, and our parents are in the same ward... CRAZY...how fun that you are all friends. I wil have to check out their blog.