Our blog!
Date &Time: April 15, 2008 @ around 4:00 p.m.
Weight: umm...
Height: well, I guess that depends on the amount of posts...
Proud Bloggers: Katy & Landon (I'm sure Grant will probably try his hand at hitting the keyboard once in awhile)
Ta-Da!! Welcome to our very own spot in the blogging world! After months of reading all our friends blogs, we decided it was time to start our own. So this will now fall under the list of another one of my addictions...er, I mean hobbies. I hope family & friends will enjoy catching up on what's goin' on with us and I think this will be a great way for us to have a record of the special occasions and everyday moments.
4.15.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Yippee!!! Now, even when we move, I can see Granty every day!! And ya'll too. :)
ReplyDeleteWord travels fast in the blogging world. Welcome welcome. I am anxious to hear everything that is going on in your life. By way Grant is adorable!
ReplyDeleteWELCOME to the blog world. It's sure a fun way to keep everyone up to date with everything. Grant is so stinkin cute and getting so big.
ReplyDeleteHI FRIEND! Welcome to the blogging world:)
ReplyDeleteWow! This is so much fun!! I want one! Love you guys! Muah for Grant!
ReplyDeleteYeah, another friend hooked on blogging. Can I link you on mine?
ReplyDeleteSure Lanna! (hopefully you'll see this, otherwise I'll tell you later!)
ReplyDelete