10.14.2010

disneyland with daddy

Having season passes to Disneyland has been a wonderful thing.  I've gone enough for those passes to have definitely paid for themselves - at least twice over.  But because of that pesky job-stuff, Landon doesn't get to go as often as the boys and I.  This past Monday, however, Landon had the day off so we headed to Disneyland.  Sometimes I tell myself to not worry about bringing my camera - to just enjoy the time and not worry about documenting it. Yeah, it doesn't matter how many times we go, I still have to break out the camera because something cute, fun, or different always happens. 

 When Grant's favorite thing in the world - Mickey Mouse - is available for pictures AND the line is short, you have to break out the camera (the phone camera to be precise - purposely didn't bring the good camera and I still managed to take a dozen or more pictures). 


 I'm this close to making this our family photo for the Christmas cards because sometimes the thought of getting us all dolled up and find someone to take our picture wears me out.


 Landon showin' them how it's done.



 You learn something new everyday: I didn't know there was a petting zoo...actually, a whole restaurant and petting zoo just behind Thunder Mountain Railroad.  We somehow ran into this petting zoo filled with the most adorable, spunky goats...with kerchiefs around their necks...and doing their funny mini-goat jumps onto things...and head-butting one another. I think Disney trained them to put on a show for us or something - I was literally dying of cuteness-overload.

However, Kyle didn't agree. He was just behind a goat that soon became involved in a head-butting incident. It knocked the goat backwards, which in turn knocked Kyle on is tush. He was not a fan of the goats after that.

 I was excited to see the Halloween and Fall decorations and I'll be anxious to return when they jazz up the place for Christmas.  Disney doesn't disappoint.


The result of too much fun: tired boys that don't even make it back to the car before crashing.

3 comments:

  1. One the Christmas card thing--go for it!! I'ts so California.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya on the getting dressed up for Christmas pictures thing- and we don't even have kids! The hubby and dogs are enough. I'm hoping for a fun picture from the cabin at Thanksgiving of all of us. Snow and spruce trees... that makes up for the lack of nice clothes, right? :)

    And... glad you took the phone out for a few pictures. Your boys are just sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes its so California to do the Christmas card idea thing and since you won't be there much longer you'll be glad you did. Too cute those boys!!!

    ReplyDelete