2. In addition to Leno, we need to do the following before we leave California in a little more than a year: sitcom show taping, revisit Carmel, go on another cruise, see another production in Hollywood, and go to Disneyland 294 more times (I'm going to miss Disneyland the most).
3. This makes my heart hurt: the clothes that Grant just barely grew out of, Kyle is already wearing. I'll show a picture soon to prove it. Somebody please stop Kyle from growing so fast.4. In addition to sharing my new-fangled scrapbooking system soon, I'll be sharing this month's card swap cards. I really need to figure out how to link to different sections on this blog and put that kind of stuff there.
5. Thank heavens for DVR - tonight is Glee and American Idol and Lost. Phew.
6. Does anyone else majorly organize their Internet 'favorites' list? Mine is uber-organized. One of those headings I just added was Katy's Wishlist. Here I link to different things I'd like for my birthday, Mother's Day, Christmas - whatever. Then someone...I don't know... Landon...can easily see and find what I want and/or need. I'm already very easy to shop for - this is downright too easy now.
7. Some of the things on this list (I'm sure your curiosity is killing you): a 1.8 lens for my Nikon, the laminator from Target, Amazing Grace scented stuff from Philosophy, and almost anything from that adorable Vintage Pearl jewelry site.
8. The boys were super good at Disneyland yesterday. I went with a friend from church and got my season pass while I was there. That means I'm good to go anytime anyone wants to go (hint, hint).
9. What's up with the Dairy Queen here in Southern CA? Are California residents too good for DQ? There are 2 that I know of in all of LA - - there are 2 within a couples of miles of my mom's house in Arizona. Ice cream is an incredible weakness of mine - it's actually a great thing they aren't too close.
10. The big news around this abode - Landon was selected to work for the General here on main base. He'll have to change jobs and it may mean buying that second car (a minivan) we've been talking about, but this is great for his military career. Hoo-rah, Captain Bastow!








Can I just tell you that I love your ten on tuesday?!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to the Captain!
And I think we don't have many DQ's due to the Foster's Freeze stands. But I know there is a DQ in Long Beach near CSULB on 7th and Bellflower Blvd...
Good luck with your list!
Love the list! And happy to find another Leno lover. I love headlines!
ReplyDeleteWe just missed you at Disneyland! We were there Wed the 22nd through Sunday...Darn, I should have thought to contact you!!
ReplyDelete