When you make your own hours like I do in my profession (
full-time mom & domestic gal extraordinaire), you can take spring break whenever you want. Today Grant and I are heading to Phoenix for a week - Grandma Joy has the week off for her (
actual) spring break and I wanted to go back to AZ to visit before it got to close to baby coming. We're looking forward to a little dual-Grandma fun, so get ready Grandmas Joy & Linda! (
oh, and I've got a series of special posts that I've been preparing, so check back tomorrow to find out why...)
In Grant-walking news, he has been continuing to take many, many steps and even doing it without much prodding from us. And if that wasn't awesome enough, just last weekend he even started standing in the middle of the room all by himself and taking several steps. It seems like overnight everything is finally starting to click.
This view is definitely one I could get used to
No comments:
Post a Comment