*any brownie mix or brownie recipe of your own choosing
*bag of caramels
*Nila wafers
To make:
*Prepare your brownie batter as you normally would
*After greasing your muffin tins, place one Nila wafer in the bottom of each tin. Spoon a little more than a tablespoon of batter over the wafer (to cover it).
*Place an unwrapped caramel on the batter, then fill with more batter over the top until tin is about half/three-fourths full.
*Bake brownies {basically} according to recipe directions. You may have to watch it though, you might find they cook more quickly than a pan of brownies.
*Serve and enjoy WARM! If they cool off, pop them in the microwave for 10-15 seconds because these brownies are the best when the caramel inside is ooey-gooey.
Usually we just eat these alone--popping them in our mouths as fast as we can. But the other day I warmed one up, put a scoop of ice cream on top, and drizzled with fudge syrup and nuts. Why didn't I take a picture of them broke apart so the caramel goodness could be seen? Now it's too late - they are all gone. And if you're wondering why there is a Nila wafer on the bottom....I don't know why it's there. I just know it's good.








Ok, those look absolutely WICKED! I think I just gained 5 pounds by reading the recipe...I shall be making them as soon as I can! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteMmmm sounds delicious!!
ReplyDeleteIf I buy disposable tins will you make them more often?
ReplyDeleteWould cupcake papers work?
I LOVE gooey!
Katy! Those look DELISH! I LOVE popping over to your blog because Grant makes me smile so big! He glows! Not to mention he is ADORABLE!
ReplyDeleteSeriously this looks amazing! Do you think they would still work if they were cooked in cupcake wrappers? I am going to have to try this. My husband loves brownies and so do I
ReplyDeleteKaty- again cute cute family and I am so glad to meet up with you again. Feel free to check out my blog http://ritcheyreport.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteKristi
what a nummy look treat. Thanks for sharing. I can't wait to try this out.
ReplyDeleteWow! These look YUMMY!!
ReplyDelete